CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
A Marketing Representative will initiate contact with existing and potential new customers within the Multi-Family Housing and other targeted industries to identify their potential needs of CORT's services. This is an entry level sales and marketing opportunity.
- Call on a minimum of 15 apartment communities per day to generate referrals to our rental and/ or retail showroom.
- Provide marketing collateral and incentive updates to our referral partners.
- Create excitement at the properties with CORT Points and other contests.
- Identify apartment communities with a need for furnished corporate apartments.
- Market our services to local colleges and off campus housing.
- Participate in Trade shows and Industry Events designed to elevate the CORT brand.
- Generate new business opportunities through promotions and marketing efforts to include research, telephone prospecting, cold calling, referral incentives and networking.
- Work with Account Representative to identify apartment communities in need of additional presentations, lunch and learns, furnished corporate rentals and furnished models.
- Coordinate work by communicating with Account Representatives, Rental Consultants, DGM's, Regional Sales Managers and Operations.
- Develop an understanding of CORT's array of products and services to integrate with customer needs.
- Interested in joining a sales team in an entry level position with future growth opportunities.
- Energetic with a strong interpersonal skill set.
- Efficient computer skills to include managing contact information, Outlook calendar, email communication, customer research, and internal communications.
- Utilize Salesforce.com on a daily basis to record sales activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Professional sales and closing skills.
- Must have a clean driving recrod and reliable transportation.