IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 6 million students worldwide, is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to create effective marketing tools and initiatives that support our K-12 sales team in the field.
As a Marketing Programs Manager, you will partner with the marketing and sales teams to develop programs with a wide range of objectives, including lead generation, brand awareness, and customer advocacy. You will tell the IXL story through thoughtful, custom content aimed at key district and school stakeholders. The ideal candidate is creative, motivated, organized, and passionate about education.
This requisition is also offered in Raleigh, NC and as a Remote position.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand educator needs and key sales objectives by territory, and propose regional marketing programs that are timely, targeted, and compelling
- Drive the creation of marketing programs content, from defining goals, to writing copy, to working cross-functionally on design and execution
- Work with marketing and sales departments to provide ongoing learning opportunities for IXL teams, particularly around new product launches
- Lead customer advocacy activities in the field, including identifying power users and partnering with them to share the IXL story
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing at an educational technology or publishing company
- Written communication: You are an exceptional writer with the ability to articulate the value propositions of IXL to different audiences
- Interpersonal skills: You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- You like to get things done, and get them done efficiently: You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, organized, resourceful, and have the ability to coordinate projects from start to finish
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.