Play with a Purpose
|Turning Attendees into Participants!|
|Title: Marketing Manager
|Location: Orlando, FL
|ABOUT PLAY WITH A PURPOSE
Are you ready to ditch those ties and high heels, and trade them in for shorts and flip flops? Recognized as a global leader in interactive and engaging events, Play with a Purpose believes every job should be an adventure! Celebrating 25 years in business, we have been delivering innovation in the hospitality industry and bringing meetings to life by adding interaction, participation, engagement and fun! Playing with some of the top organizations in the world has sparked our creative juices to continually develop new products. We are a “think different” kind of company. We LIVE for two things: delivering unequalled events for our guests and making our clients look like Superheroes!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the day to day marketing activities of the organization and the long term marketing strategy for the company. Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy and framework for the company in line with company objectives
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, assessing competitor's strengths and weaknesses; finding new outlets to market
- Analyze all marketing activities, to determine ROI and future investment strategies
- Develop an annual Marketing Calendar and deliver to that calendar
- Coordinate Marketing campaigns with Sales activities, and work with Sales Team to carry out Sales campaigns
- Creatively deliver our marketing message with out-of-the box thinking to generate results
- Develop and manage to a budget. Assist in determining annual and gross-profit plans by coordinating with Sales to forecast and develop annual goals
- Analyze marketing strategies to determine best ROI, and find new strategies to reach our target markets. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Write and publish communication materials including but not limited to broadcast emails, blog articles, direct mail campaigns, social media posts, newsletters and presentations
- Develop and employ a social media strategy, including:
- Keeping all PWAP social media pages current and updated
- Managing and organizing content for all social media networks
- Developing social media campaigns
- Recommending and purchasing social media ads
- Oversee the company website, including:
- Develop, update and refresh content
- Work with SEO team for search engine optimization
- Plan, create and edit blog posts for company website
- Manage the PR activities of the company, including:
- Create a PR campaign, build a press database, and send out press releases
- Write articles and get coverage in industry and trade publications
- Assist in booking speaking engagements
- Organize promotional events at tradeshows and conferences
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Capture photos and video for use in marketing materials
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships to extend the reach of our marketing
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Communications, or related field. Computer savvy, with knowledge of Photoshop or other desktop publishing programs. Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing, with previous experience in the hospitality or special event industry preferred. Experience with SalesForce.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The Marketing Manager must have a “think different” approach to marketing and be able to generate new ideas. Must possess phenomenal verbal and written communications skills. Creative writing and proofreading ability a must. Employ a “ready, fire, aim” approach and be committed to making things happen. Understanding of the hospitality, meetings and promotions/event marketing industries. Deep understanding of social media outlets. Comfortable, confident and enthusiastic when working within tight deadlines. Must be talented at design and layout for brochures, direct mail, presentations, and other marketing pieces. Must have the ability to coordinate with all departments and possess strong leadership communication skills. Ability to effectively and consistently set and meet deadlines and production targets while flexible enough to deal effectively with change. Strong project management skills. Confident & dynamic personality. Essential traits include: honesty, enthusiasm, creativity, self-motivation, flexibility, dedication to quality, and a strong work ethic.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.