As a seasoned member of the marketing team, the Marketing Manager - Commercial Prepaid (CPP) will leverage strong communication skills and deep product knowledge to drive both client and cardholder acquisition and loyalty. This role owns the brand messaging and is responsible for developing effective B2B communication strategies to enhance our relationships with our corporate clients as well as B2C marketing communications designed to increase cardholder adoption. This role coordinates closely with Sales, Account Management, Client Services, Legal and Compliance to ensure consistent and timely communications across a broad range of media and formats, including both print and digital. The Marketing Manager must be a self-starter, have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to consistently meet deadlines, and a passion for maintaining and enhancing client and cardholder engagement. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, Netspend Commercial Prepaid, and can be based in Austin, TX, or Alpharetta, GA.
- Drive messaging and development of client and cardholder onboarding materials
- Lead cross-functional efforts to develop and execute strategic and ad-hoc client communications
- Develop ongoing content calendar and create applicable content and / or oversee internal and external resources to create content
- Work closely with Account Management to plan, organize and implement regional client communications
- Develop client acquisition campaigns, ensuring corporate and partner brand compliance
- Manage campaign execution, working with internal and external vendors providing direction and insights of the business and goals
- Measure, track, and report marketing results and adjust programs to continually improve marketing performance
- Be acting liaison for the business with cross-departmental colleagues for compliance and regulatory projects and initiatives
- Develop and execute programs which enhance, leverage and maintain strong client relationships, including:
- Support Account Management to develop and launch a Client Advisory Panel to establish forum for on-going two-way client feedback and enhanced client engagement
- Regularly distribute and analyze client satisfaction surveys
- Develop and maintain current client profiles, testimonials and ‘success stories’ for use in sales and marketing materials (e.g., Web, RFPs, white papers, speaking opportunities)
- Develop communications to actively cross-sell products across channel
- Mentor Marketing Coordinator responsible for maintaining current cardholder materials
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or higher, with emphasis on communications, marketing, PR or journalism.
- At least 5-7 years of corporate experience in B2B marketing and/or marketing communications as well as familiarity with B2C marketing.
- Prior experience in account management, editorial & technical writing, creative development, and/or digital publishing required. Financial services experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - including strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; Proven ability to effectively market and communicate technology to non-technical audiences.
- Experience developing and maintaining client relationships across organizational and functional levels, propelled by a positive attitude, energy and a can-do spirit to achieve success.
- Proven ability to establish productive cross-functional working relationships at all levels, both in person and remotely with colleagues in other locations; solid project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat. Familiarity with digital publishing tools, developing and hosting webinars, mobile content, etc. desired. Ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- As provided in Netspend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws