Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Marketing Director that has experience building and launching product brands.
In this role you will….
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of C3I’s brand strategy; help define the value proposition, positioning and go-to market strategy; create and execute plans for each product brand.
- Lead annual planning efforts for the department; develop annual budget and ensure appropriate management and resource allocation; track ROI on marketing spend.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Manage branding, design, development and execution of brand and packaging assets for cannabis products and retail business.
- Manage all aspects of social media strategy including social media content calendar.
- Plan and successfully execute corporate promotion campaigns, new product line launches, promotional events, etc.
- Ensure that company websites are maintained, updated and SEO optimized.
- Act as the organization’s agent towards external parties, including designers, agencies, printers, media, etc. Build strategic partnerships with these entities.
- Manage merchandise and promotional materials procurement and placement. Interact with various vendors to negotiate, purchase, and manage items.
- Manage/produce content for the company’s online presence, promotional materials and publications.
- Work with PR firm to develop and execute public relations strategy.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer and competitor activities, in order to identify key issues as well as opportunities.
Skills and experience you have...
- 8+ years of marketing experience, BA/BS and MBA preferred
- Brand development launch and management experience, preferably with a consumer products company.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills with the ability to move initiatives through process and roadblocks.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas.
- Understanding of P&L and how marketing contributes to the overall revenue/profit of the business.
- Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into actionable business goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to influence others.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Current knowledge on latest cannabis trends and marketing best practices.
You should apply if...
- You are a strong “big picture” strategist and an equally strong “doer” that rolls up their sleeves to make things happen.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You are an experienced marketer with a track record of bringing product brands to life.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!