Hospitality Health is a fast paced patient focused free-standing Emergency Room. Our commitment to our patients and community is unparalleled and the role of Marketing Director plays a vital role in our brand success!
The Marketing Director supports the marketing organization and is responsible for the execution of marketing projects beginning with the inception through the creative process. The Marketing Director ensures project requirements are understood and are delivered timely. This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
- Support daily and special project initiatives/tasks for VP
- Ability to think outside of the box and work with initiative
- Schedule meetings and events as required
- Maintain guest/customer lists for events or mailers
Project Management :
- Lead customer and channel initiatives, brand packaging and recognition
- Work across cross-functional teams to manage timelines and deliver results
- Develop daily/monthly timeline for projects and events and provide follow up
- Execute elements of the marketing plan including promotions, events, and on-location support
- Book event venues, coordinate vendors, and manage event budget
- Coordinate development and execution for customer/geographic out-reach visibility and brand viability
- Manage, as directed, the look and feel of the Hospitality Health Brand through creativity and any necessarily marketing materials
- High School Diploma
- Associate or Bachelors in Marketing or related field a plus
- Residential local to Tyler, Texas
- 3+ years of prior relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Computer Proficient: Microsoft Office and Email required
- Self-starter with high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and collaborative entrepreneurial environment
- Cross-functionally minded with proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- RNs are encouraged to apply! No marketing experience required with RN experience!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include evenings, nights and weekends.
- Ability to hear and verbally exchange ideas and information with the public, staff and others on the phone and in the office.
- This position will frequently be required to sit, stand, and walk.
- This position may lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use finger dexterity to operate a computer and other office equipment and hand strength to grasp files and other objects.
- May require the ability to climb stairs, to kneel and/or crouch to retrieve equipment and other items.
Work Environment and Travel:
Office environment located on and offsite in the administrative office of Hospitality Health ER
Moderate to medium travel – Hospitality Health ER has additional locations in East Texas and this role may be required to travel to other facilities located in the region or as necessary for external marketing events.
Compensation and Benefits:
Company offers competitive salary and bonus plus, plus offers company paid benefit packages to include Medical, Dental, and Vision to full time employees.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job description statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Hospitality Health ER is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.