We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Aqua Quip marketing department. Aqua Quip offers a wide variety of products and services and is constantly striving to provide its customers with the absolute best experience possible. We have 9, neighborhood locations throughout the Puget Sound and have been serving the community since 1959.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the management of the day to day operations of the marketing department and works with internal and external resources in order to fulfill marketing needs throughout or organization. Building relationships with vendors and being a budget-minded individual are the keys to success in this role as is having a firm understanding marketing in the following areas: Social media, digital/paid advertising, direct mail, retail merchandizing, email marketing, event management, etc.
- Works with internal and external resources in order to fulfill marketing needs throughout or organization
- Support marketing initiatives through internal and external communications
- Effectively plan and execute on marketing strategies, sales, events to help increase traffic to our retail stores
- Work to constantly generate genuine interest in our products and services and generate quality leads for our sales staff
- Work with vendors and manufacturers on co-op marketing opportunities and reconcile accordingly
- Create compelling copy for social media postings, web pages, in-store literature, email marketing, etc.
- Offer Marketing support to retail stores through the fulfillment of literature & signage requests
- Reconcile budgets on a monthly basis and report to management
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets tracking marketing/campaign analytics, literature supply levels, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe area in the marketing section of the Aqua Quip warehouse
- Work with the Customer Success Ambassador to create positive experiences for our customers and send surveys to gauge the success of those efforts
- Continually work to ensure that all Aqua Quip owned websites are up to date, accurate and have relevant information
- Organize Outside events
- Setup of outside events (fairs, HomeShow, etc.)- periodic attendance during weekends required
- Basic experience using Adobe Creative Suite-Preferred
- Basic Google AdWords experience preferred
- Social Media Marketing and advertising experience Preferred
- Strong writing skills required
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Email Marketing & Automation experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience utilizing web analytics tools to measure marketing/advertising performance
- Strong analytical skills: ability to evaluate content in an unbiased fashion and take appropriate actions to drive results
- Experience with outside events preferred but not required. (fairs, parking lot sales, tradeshows)
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in PowerPoint required