|Title: Marketing Coordinator
|Location: Renton, WA
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Aqua Quip marketing team. Marketing for a company such as Aqua Quip is an extremely rewarding experience. We offer a wide variety of products and services and are constantly striving to provide our customers with the absolute best experience possible. We are a family owned business, with 9-neighborhood locations throughout the Puget Sound and have been serving the community since 1959. The marketing department handles marketing on all levels: In-store, online, socially as well as through the promotion, setup and execution of outside events, fairs and tradeshows. Our ideal candidate will also have experience with web design and a decent understanding of graphic design principles, and a portfolio demonstrating skills and style.
- Support marketing initiatives through internal and external communications
- Create automated emails and nurturing campaigns based on developed email strategy to convert leads and retain current customer base
- Create compelling copy for social media postings, web pages, in-store literature, email marketing etc.
- Internal Marketing: Notifications when new employees come on board, new products are being offered and or update news on upcoming marketing activities.
- Offer Marketing support to retail stores through the fulfillment of literature & signage requests
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets- tracking marketing/campaign analytics, supply levels etc.
- Create a Blog posting on a weekly basis for the Aqua Quip Blog
- Schedule and send customer satisfaction surveys on a weekly basis
- Social Media Adverting
- Assist with AdWords advertising
- CRM Administration (list maintenance, lead handling)
- Continually update online Presence and profiles to make sure the most accurate information is available to our customers
- Setup of outside events (fairs, HomeShow etc.)- periodic attendance during weekends required
- Graphic Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite-Preferred.
- Google AdWords experience preferred
- Email Marketing & Automation experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience utilizing web analytic tools to measure marketing/advertising performance
- Strong analytical skills: ability to evaluate content in an unbiased fashion and take appropriate actions to drive results
- Experience with outside events preferred but not required. (fairs, parking lot sales, tradeshows)
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.