Vocalink is a multilingual services company serving the global business community since 1995. Vocalink enables brands to be heard and understood, across cultures, on a global scale, through translation, interpretation and cultural adaptation. www.Vocalink.net. Our Corporate office is in Dayton, Ohio.
Vocalink is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with at least four years of experience in the marketing department of a corporation or having had experience in an advertisement agency. The Marketing Coordinator will provide effective coordination of marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization, and enabling company growth. This role is responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing business.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Managing and coordinating marketing and creative activities including writing and editing marketing and advertising content.
- Market research to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising vendors.
- Market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows.
- Preparing reports and manages relationships with external marketing vendors such as designers, print, video promotion as needed.
- Know how to use marketing automation for lead generation purposes
- Social media management, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
- Trade show coordination, market research and managing campaigns
- Website development coordination
- Revenue Marketing (tracking marketing ROI)
- Roll out of new products and their roll out process
- Implementing marketing plans and strategies
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing automation user skills, Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the marketing/advertising disciplines.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.