At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical services—always with our patients' and customers' needs in mind.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for writing and executing integrated marketing, communications, and social media campaigns for the assigned division and/or assigned internal clients. Operating within the Marketing & Corporate Communications Department, this position will work closely with the internal Marketing & Corporate Communications team as well as with internal clients on a day-to-day basis. The broader Marketing & Corporate Communications team is responsible for all marketing, communications, media and brand strategy as well as corporate executive counsel, and public relations.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Writing and Editing (including but not limited to: collateral, talking points, newsletter copy, ad copy, website, direct mail).
- Establish and maintain effective business partner relationships with assigned internal clients.
- Work with Marketing team to coordinate workflow and facilitate projects through project management, design and print.
- Coordinate appropriate branding and ordering of promotional items and print collateral with internal teams. Requires extensive ability to manage and build external vendor relationships.
- Manage social media profiles by regularly posting engaging content and responding to followers.
- Maintain Marketing and Communications project tracking grid and coordinate trade show needs/support sales team.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in journalism, marketing, communications or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in writing for an agency or corporation required.
- Minimum one year of client management experience and working well with a team required.
- Experience writing for and managing social media accounts including social media analytics required.
- Solid writing and editing skills/abilities. Ability to write for varied audiences.
- Organized and highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or other related field.
- Experience in healthcare desired but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, communications or related field.
- Strong ability to manage internal customers as well as the customer's expectations.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Effectively communicates ideas and concepts to clients, the marketing team and other non-marketing team members.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Works well with others.
- Job requires approximately up to 10% travel.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ), we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.