People find you to be a divergent thinker who demonstrates creativity, a strong passion for design, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Your positivity and polish, coupled with finely-honed problem-solving skills and laser-like attention to detail, make you a natural to work within a close-knit team of professionals to shape the marketing and design strategies for Physicians Realty Trust. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and you are hungry for a new opportunity at our growing Company, a three-time Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces Winner, that has retained the soul of a start-up.
What You’ll Do
The Marketing & Communications Associate will help to develop and execute design strategies that bring our Company’s brand to life, driving engagement while building on our reputation as a leader in the healthcare real estate industry as part of our award-winning Marketing and Communications Team. Produce compelling, visually impactful design solutions from concept to publication for internal and external audiences. Typical projects include creative collateral and data visualizations for conferences, reports, meetings, trade shows, online communication, advertisements, internal reporting, and more in print, multimedia, and digital formats.
- Produce internal and external collateral and strategies in support of Company goals across content platforms, including web, email, social media, earned media, advertising, etc.
- Research, outline, draft, deploy, monitor, optimize, measure, and evaluate design collateral, including articles, advertisements, web, social media, case studies, newsletters, signage, leasing flyers, reports, news releases, and presentations
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders during the design process to fulfill requests for marketing and communication materials
- Serve as Company photographer and videographer during special events and responsible for editing and archiving footage
- Deliver sleek and functional event management and event app registration solutions targeting a rotating host of monthly events, most notably the Annual Management Summit
- Preflight and package files for production, including coordination and quote requests from local vendors
- Participate in the ongoing development of the Company’s brand identity and act as a brand steward to ensure consistency
- Maintain an awareness of trends and practices in the design, marketing, and communications fields, providing analysis and input to the marketing and communications team
- Maintain and organize team files consistently
- Additional projects as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) or more years of experience in graphic design, marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- Membership in AMA (American Marketing Association), AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts), or other professional organizations is desirable
- Demonstrate previous marketing and design experience via portfolio
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional communication skills and a creative sensibility in typography, composition, and hierarchy to convey concepts effectively and persuasively for a variety of audiences
- Power user with print and web production proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects for video production is a plus
- Working knowledge of event management and event app building platforms such as Cvent and Attendify
- Advanced DSLR photography and videography skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications; working knowledge of SharePoint and Power BI is a plus
- Intermediate or advanced expertise in website content management, analytics, and email marketing systems, preferably WordPress, Google Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Strong aptitude in social media preferred, including influencer marketing, and its intersection with traditional media and consumer perceptions
- Familiarity with task management tools such as Asana
Physicians Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.