ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a talented and self-motivated Marketing Automation Specialist to assist in planning, overseeing, and managing the execution of email and digital marketing campaigns. The Marketing Automation Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing.
This position will collaborate with all members of the marketing team to develop and execute strategy around marketing campaigns. The Marketing Automation Specialist’s main role will assist in planning, overseeing, and managing the execution of email marketing programs. This role requires strong knowledge and experience in email deployment using marketing automation techniques and platforms such as HubSpot. Prior email experience must include campaign setup, audience segmentation, email deployment, HTML editing, and delivery monitoring. The Marketing Automation Specialist role will include a heavy emphasis on campaign performance reporting. This role will also include working with multiple teams to assist with lead generation initiatives, SEM, SEO, social media, website and landing page creation, and CRM management, maintenance, and reporting.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth, the positive impact they have on education, and enjoy working in a challenging and fun work environment.
- Manage all email marketing processes through the use of HubSpot and integration with CRM (Salesforce), including creation, delivery, and reporting of emails, as well as list building, importation, and segmentation
- Manage new email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, AB Split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals.
- Lead the use of HubSpot to proactively assess digital marketing efforts and performance, strategize revisions to processes and tactics as necessary
- Be the marketing and sales teams’ primary resource in the use of Salesforce to manage campaign, prospective client, and opportunity information, and creation of reports to illustrate that data
- Track lead progression through the sales funnel (through CRM and marketing automation platform) and make recommendations for improvements for increased sales conversion rate
- Own the tracking of the marketing team’s digital performance efforts—collect, aggregate, and present campaign data regularly to stakeholders, and make suggestions for improvements based on that performance
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to assist with email and digital campaign needs
- Assist with the creation and management of company’s marketing site and landing pages
- Assist digital team with the production and execution for digital media to include SEO/SEM, lead gen, display, social media strategies, and marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communication, or related field
- 2+ years proven working experience with marketing automation
- Experience using marketing automation software platform Hubspot required
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience with email HTML and email sequel query
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation
- Strong communication skills—both written and oral
- Strong time management skills
- Strong self-starter and management track record