Study.com is looking for passionate experts with SEO experience to help us optimize our existing lesson content with keyword research. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!
We are looking to build a team to help us renovate our existing lesson library to meet the needs of our diverse users. Our ideal keyword researcher should be self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills. You will analyze the keyword space and select appropriate keywords that will help us to hone a meaningful scope for our lessons.
What We’re Looking for in a Keyword Researcher
You have a sound understanding of SEO and the purpose of creating content to target specific keywords, but you're looking to hone your skills even further. You are a proficient and accurate written communicator with experience researching and analyzing the keyword space for a variety of topics. You thrive in environments that require you to work independently, think critically and incorporate feedback.
Our ideal Keyword Researcher is self-motivated, driven, thoughtful, and responsive with strong critical thinking skills. To help us deploy new pages and accurately target powerful keywords, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- You have experience conducting SEO keyword research for a variety of topics (and you can demonstrate this)
- You have a mastery of the English language and outstanding written communication skills
- You have the capacity to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- You are familiar with Google Search Operators (inurl, intitle, site etc…)
- You have experience working with industry standard tools such as (one or more highly preferred):
- Google Keyword Planner
As a Keyword Researcher, you will be responsible for:
- Gaining deep understanding of Study.com pages, and the kinds of topics and content our site specializes in
- Matching Study.com URLs to appropriate keywords, taking into account search volume and intent
- Suggesting additional target keywords for given pages and topics that Study.com could rank for
- Using keyword research and proprietary information to craft page titles in partnership with the in-house team
As a Keyword Researcher, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library topics for you to investigate
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
Do you think you can be a Keyword Researcher at Study.com? Click link at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help get the word out about Study.com in a big way!