|Vladimir Jones offers a great opportunity for an extremely smart, well-organized multi-tasker who gets an adrenaline rush from a dynamic, busy office. This position can be based in either our Denver or Colorado Springs office! You’ll work with a dedicated team coordinating a multitude of projects. There will be math. There will be pressure. There will be fun. You’ll need to be strong on the computer, a confident writer, and a nice, energetic, positive person with an exciting mind. You will need to love excel spreadsheets and be able to plan all media on a local and regional basis. If you can work as hard as you play, please apply!
· Prepare media plans in articulate and professional form for client review.
· Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media suppliers/partners.
· Obtain inventory availability’s and corresponding rates and media kits from all media except broadcast.
· Approves insertion orders/station orders for all media placed by the agency or as directed by the Media Supervisor to confirm and authorize placement for all media except broadcast.
· Provides direction to the team’s media buyers with appropriate buying guidelines. Keeps the buying team on strategy by keeping them abreast of strategic direction and plans.
· Must be familiar with all media buying and research software tools within the agency.
· Communicate deadlines and creative requirements of the plan and buy to the agency team.
· Maintain all resource and media files, updating constantly.
· Ensure timely placement of all media according to schedules.
· Enter media schedules into the system and issues all media reports, including tracking/stewardship reports, budgets and updated media flowcharts.
· Promptly approve all media invoices to be forwarded to billing department for client billing.
· Confirm the accuracy of all requested placements.
· Alert Media Planner or Supervisor of special media offers/placement opportunities.
· Maintain work area and files in a professional manner.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, communications, journalism or business.
· 1-2 years of Media Planning experience in an advertising agency required.