|Title: Integrated Creative Director
|Location: Birmingham, AL
WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Today’s brands must build stronger consumer relationships, not through mass marketing and loud messaging but by forming a genuine human connection with the customers they serve.
Consumers want real-time communication and expect personalized, in-the-moment experiences and excellent customer service. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey and leveraging the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
We’ve sent snack cakes into outer space. We’ve picked fights over barbecue with other cities. We’ve done our part to combat HIV on a global basis. And we’ve created a virtual reality version of paradise. If you’re a Creative Director or ACD who wants the opportunity to apply your skills across one of the coolest client portfolios in the industry, maybe you should take a look at Luckie.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Creative Director at Luckie you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for integrated and digital marketing solutions. You understand user-centered research, interactive development and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications. You will play an active role in shaping new opportunities for Luckie – be it expanding a current client relationship or forging new ones. From websites to rich media to branded content to social, you will be given the opportunity to stretch the boundries of digital and integrated creative. This is a hands-on position where you will be able to execute as well as lead working with integrated teams across the agency. An art direction or design background is necessary.
- Concept, develop and manage a “best in class” creative product while being hands-on with design and hating the phrase “best in class.”
- Manage creative teams
- Lead and direct the creative team from concept to completion
- Plan and help estimate for highly complex projects
- Visualize, conceptualize, and design campaigns across digital/social platforms
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the creative team
- Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative team, through project development and performance management
- Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities and presentations
- 8+ years of industry/agency experience. At least 5 in a digital agency
- Minimum 3 years in Creative Director or Associate Creative Director role
- Strong online creative/design portfolio
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, Sketch, etc.
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of emerging platforms
- A solid understanding of UX and UI practices
- A solid understanding of online and offline production
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative professionals
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to amazing work
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
- Experience presenting to clients, including new business pitches
A relentlessly curious agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We’re a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You’ll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG, sports and financial clients who all need your best thinking. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, and this is usually the deciding factor for people, we have donuts and happy hour on Thursdays.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Benchmark Rehab Partners
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Tender & True Pet Food
Catered Bowl Pet Food
Panama City Beach Tourism
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.