Serino Coyne LLC
|Title: Insights Analyst
|Location: New York, NY
|Serino Coyne LLC, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company, is a dynamic, mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts. We are seeking an Insights Analyst to support the day-to-day activities of the sales and ticketing insights department.
The Insights Analyst will provide analysis and strategic recommendations with regard to pricing, discounts, and distribution channels for client productions. Model individual show sales patterns against current market trends, the advertising plan and seasonal variables to assist in dynamic pricing and the management of client’s ticket inventory. Responsible for maintaining a database for media, marketing and sales metrics for Broadway shows in order to provide ongoing analysis for strategic planning, regular reporting, new business pitches and other agency needs. Ideal candidates love working with numbers and datasets (and telling stories with them), have an understanding of the Broadway, live entertainment or ticketing space and are comfortable presenting to clients/management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in an agency, ticket consulting or analytical setting.
- Understanding of ticketing, live entertainment and/or the Broadway landscape
- Advanced MS Excel skills are essential, as well as other reporting tools
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills; comfortable presenting to management, clients and large audiences
- Highly organized; detail- and process-oriented with the ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to translate statistical analysis into a concise, clear business case both Serino Coyne and clients can use to plan and execute new strategies
- Leverage cross-client data and show-specific research and analytics to provide recommendations for efficiencies in media planning and inventory management against goals
- Expert ability to collaborate seamlessly and effectively across disciplines and departments.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Fundamental understanding of finance, basic accounting, macro- and microeconomics is a plus.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and be accessible/reachable outside of the general office hours
- Bachelor’s degree in math, marketing, economics, business or other relevant background preferred
- Gather and organize sales and ticketing data for Broadway productions in order to provide insight for internal departments, producers, and general managers as to how an individual show is performing against historical and financial benchmarks
- Streamline regular reporting by creating new workflows for data (across Ticketmaster and Telecharge) and intelligent, understandable formatting based on the needs of the clients
- Maintain databases for seasonal and year-to-year data of all client productions as well as the industry at large in order to track sales and provide context for clients
- Assist with strategic pricing recommendations for client productions including limited offers, group sales and special promotions to ensure shows are selling the right ticket to right person at the right time
- Have a deep awareness of trends and developments on a show-specific and industry level to make recommendations to client productions and ensure our strategy remain competitive
- Assist with analysis of sales data for client productions, with industry sales trend context alongside historical and competitive insight
- Administration of clear, concise, timely, actionable and persuasive reporting to be presented to our clients on a regular basis
Some of our PERKS include:
- Success in this position will be measured by the individual’s ability to gather, analyze and act on data pertaining to ticket sales and the sharing of this data with teams and clients in order to provide them with a greater understanding of their show and the industry.
- Expert ability to collaborate across disciplines and departments.
- Insatiable curiosity (be the first to identify a problem no one knows exists).
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Tickets to live entertainment events
- Generous time-off policy
- Ongoing personal and professional development sessions offered through agency initiatives such as Town Hall and SChool.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.