Sales Rep for Medical/Fitness Tech Start-up, with Exponential Growth!
Styku - About Us
We're a fast growing LA-based tech start-up in the fitness and health industry. A Techstars company, we've developed an innovative 3D body scanning and visualization technology for precise body measurement extraction for multiple life-style industries. You'll join an incredibly talented team in engineering, sales, and marketing that's coming off a record year of income and exponential sales growth. We're highly interested in people that have exhibited strong entrepreneurial qualities in their professional and/or personal lives and share the same passion and interest in fitness, health and wellness as we do. A perfect candidate is a strong communicator who values honesty, transparency, hard work, writes well, enjoys working within a team, and is a self-starter.
Learn more about our product by watching this video - www.styku.com/productvideo
Our 3D body scanner uses a single depth camera and a rotating platform to scan a person's full body in under 30 seconds. Our proprietary software then creates an exact 3D model replica of the subject and extract hundreds of key measurements, like waist, hip, body fat% and more. Fitness professionals scan members to show them how their 3D shape is changing and responding to training. Medical professionals highlight inches lost in key regions of the body as a response to weight loss treatment, especially when the weight scale doesn't drop as much the patient expects. These are just a few of the use cases of our product in health and wellness.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Be willing to travel on occasion