Quality Archery Designs in Madison Heights, VA is a leading manufacturer in archery accessories since 1992. Quality is not just part of our name but our mission. We continually strive to provide customer service which is second to none through our product and our people. As our company continues to grow and expand in this passion driven industry we are looking for motivated and driven individuals that can handle the rigorous demands and timeframes of an innovative company always striving to maintain our position at the top. If you'd like to be part of top notch team at an excelling company, this may be the job for you!
Position: Inside Sales Representative & Customer Service
Responsibilities & Accountabilities (but not limited to):
This person must be extremely organized, disciplined, self-motivated and show initiative in improving and maintaining relationships with QAD customers. This person will be responsible for:
- Preforming all tasks with integrity and empathy
- Covering service phone lines for product support
- Entering phone orders into All Orders system and verifying information
- Maintain client relationships by making outbound calls
- Selling new and existing products to established dealers
- Troubleshoot and assist with product questions
- Attend yearly Archery trade show
- Enter daily email and fax sales orders into system
- Prepare Return Authorization forms when required
- Maintain daily activity records
- Work in a Team environment with fellow representatives
- Verifying that your assigned dealers are represented in the website dealer locator
- Attend all scheduled department meetings
- Work with other departments to service and improve products and operations.
- Maintain current and expert knowledge of Archery industry
Software requirements: Microsoft Office, Order Entry System
Minimum Experience: 3 years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer service, preferably in the sporting goods or outdoor industry. Archery knowledge a big plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, time/project management and communication skills. Must be able to multi-task projects from start to completion with excellent organizational skills and maintain a positive attitude in all situations.
Position Reports To: Global Sales & Service Manager
Salary range: Negotiable based on experience & training. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap, or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
Motor Vehicle Record: Must provide a current transcript of driving record indicating an active drivers license with no more than one minor violation/accident within three years and no major violations within five years.
In an effort to promote a healthy lifestyle and work environment QAD INC is Tobacco free