Sterling Organization is seeking a full-time graphic designer with experience in information design, specifically someone who understands business concepts/strategy and is interested in transforming business data (generated in Excel, Argus, or Yardi for example) into graphics to visually communicate with the firm’s partners and investors. This position will play an integral role on the firm’s corporate Marketing team, which is tasked to create, manage and execute the firm’s quarterly and annual reporting packages, fundraising materials and other branded communication projects. The right candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and will be extremely detail-oriented with a ‘get it right’ attitude.
The Information Designer will report to Sterling Organization’s Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the marketing team as well as analysts from other departments including operations, accounting and acquisitions. Additional duties will include graphic design support for the firm’s leasing and legal teams (drawing and maintaining property site plans, creating visual exhibits for leases) and assisting in the maintenance of the firm’s corporate website.
This position is based in Palm Beach, FL.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or Information Design (or equivalent)
- No less than 3 years of related work experience as an information designer
- Intermediate to advance skill set in data visualization software (Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator & In Design; Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker who works effectively on a team, takes direction well and delivers solution with minimal oversight
- Facilitate discussions and spontaneous collaboration with multiple internal groups (analysts, leasing professionals, asset managers, finance and accounting, etc.) to translate data into compelling stories and visualizations.
- Very motivated to produce high quality work while on deadline to meet company brand standards
- Desire to learn about commercial real estate business
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends during reporting season
- Portfolio of work required
Compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holiday leave, and annual performance bonus.
Sterling Organization is a vertically-integrated private equity firm with a national platform of investment funds that focus on commercial real estate assets. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced organization of approximately 100 professionals, most of whom are based in beautiful Palm Beach, FL, which is part of the greater South Florida metropolitan area.