|Title: Graphic Designer
|Location: Minneapolis, MN
Pizza Luce is in search of a versatile Graphic Designer who is passionate about big ideas, stunning visual design and is comfortable working across a variety of mediums.
As a part of the home office creative team, you’ll report to the Marketing Manager, and collaborate with social media coordinator in creating and developing concepts for Pizza Luce marketing campaigns and providing design support for Pizza Luce's creative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with creative team to create communications materials for external and internal communications campaigns including but not limited to print, digital, website, and social media.
- Implement problem solving skills in a print setting and digital setting including, troubleshooting problem files and templates, including but no limited to bleeds, crop, templates, file type etc.
- Coordinate the layout, sizing design, copy, editing, proofing and preparing documents for publication, both printed and electronic.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes and estimates from various vendors and packaging and shipping marketing material orders as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service and transparent communication for internal clients.
- Review designs for accuracy before printing or publishing them.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, and other duties as needed by the business.
- Associates degree in Design, Marketing or related field required (Bachelor’s preferred).
- 2+ years experience in graphic design / marketing. Print production and restaurant experience a plus!
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat). Also working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient in social media marketing. Illustration skills a plus!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to handle and work in a fast pace environment.
- A self-starter who’s driven to explore and try new things and can effectively articulate your design decisions and back them up with sound logic.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism and work well in ambiguity.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- This position may require local travel to the different locations, driving, standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
Our home office is located in the Warehouse District in Downtown Minneapolis
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.