|Title: Graphic Designer
|Location: San Francisco, CA
Spark is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team! Spark is a leader in the tech industry providing Public Relations and Marketing services to the world’s best-known technology innovators—from blockchain and cryptocurrencies to SaaS to mobile apps and more.
The Graphic Designer is a creative and visual thinker with relentless attention to detail. The Designer will be expected to work on a variety of design & production projects and should have strong experience with digital marketing. The ideal candidate would have worked for a digital ad agency or in-house creative department. If you freelanced, that works as well.
Our SF office is in an ideal SF spot, just off the Embarcadero. Located within walking distance to BART, easy public transportation and near ATT Park and The Ferry Building.
- Responsible for a variety of design projects including: websites, infographics, digital ads, social media graphics, email design, presentation design, collateral design for both print and digital, the ability to storyboard video concepts
- Ability to manage and execute design projects from start to finish, and be comfortable working in all phases of the project including ideation, scoping, creation of client ready work, and client interface
- Able to translate brand guidelines into design executions
- Collaborate with teams for client-facing projects, as well as business development and marketing projects
- Support front-end development for websites (wordpress experience), landing pages, email templates and other projects
- 2 years graphic design experience across a variety of digital media
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, communication design, new media or an equivalent degree
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, and digital prototyping
- Ability to tell compelling project stories to clients
- Communication skills: You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
- Extensive experience across a variety of media (print, motion, web) including a hoped-for fluency in the software suite InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Sketch, and Keynote. Additional skills in digital prototyping tools like Principle are a bonus.
Must embody the core Spark values:
- Accelerate – Demonstrates passion, drive and ambition
- Be real – Demonstrates authenticity, honesty, transparency and self-awareness
- Equality for all – Demonstrates collaboration and inclusiveness; is open to diverse personalities, learning styles, opinions and life experiences; empowers others
- Explore – Demonstrates innovation, courage and ability to take smart risks
- Sparkle – Demonstrates enthusiasm, optimism and grace under pressure
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.