An opportunity to work with a leading archery company that has national and global reach in the sale of archery products. This position offers opportunity to build upon a career through many various marketing functions. Do you have a passion for archery hunting or outdoor recreation industry? The Graphic Designer will provide timely and competitive marketing content through multiple marketing avenues including but not limited to print advertisement, video commercial advertisement, photography, product packaging design, marketing apparel design, and website graphics design.
Interrelationships: Sales and Marketing Director, Executives, Sales Manager, Marketing Representatives, Production department management and supervisors, Accounting department and Vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
• Create high level images and advertisements that promote specific products and marketing objectives.
• Complete and maintain multiple simultaneous graphics design projects.
• Consistently meet with the Sales and Marketing Director, Manager of Sales and Service, Marketing Representatives and Production Team to determine and manage the scope and timeline of projects.
• Develop graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, and commercials and websites.
• Incorporate timely changes recommended by management.
• Manage and plan project deadlines to allow thorough project proofing prior to publishing.
• Maintain familiarity with current and competitive graphics design technology, software tools and programs.
• Proactive, organized, and able to prioritize with a high level of initiative
• Able to communicate project needs and status updates to management on a consistent basis
• Focused yet able to “multi-task” and work with interruptions
• Excellent problem solver and looks for ways to improve efficiency within projects
• Help strengthen the team through positive working relationships
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design preferred
• At least 2 years of graphic design experience preferred
• Functional experience and expertise with Adobe software including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Functional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Commitment to managing & meeting deadlines while maintaining a high standard of results