Printful is a fast-growing e-commerce on demand printing company that prints t-shirts and other products for online stores. The company has just opened a new facility in the Charlotte NC area. Printful also has branches in Chatsworth Ca and Riga, Latvia. Printful's mission is to become the industry leader as an on demand printing partner for online stores in North America.
Please see company video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ryHQfmOkc
We're currently looking for a skilled and experienced Graphics Designer to work in-house to continue to grow our dynamic Graphics team. Our employees provide world-class quality to Printful, Startup Vitamins and Behappy.me clients by understanding our process and delivering on commitments to our customers.
We're looking for an experienced, creative, upbeat, positive, optimistic person who is detailed-oriented and has a passion for the garment industry and Graphic Design. A person with a unique skill set to handle a diverse array of challenges every day. Most of all, you should enthusiastic and passionate about what we do here at Printful.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for more than just drawing and art. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and produce communications pieces for a wide variety of clients
- Collaborate with creative teams in remote locations like Chatsworth and Latvia and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels
- Responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering products on time and within budget quoted
- Stay current on industry trends
- Mentor other designers (staff, freelance, interns etc.)
- Proactively recommend creative communications for proposals and marketing
- Provide accurate price quotes to clients
- Work with internal business partners to ensure the graphic prints correctly
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Maintain quality on all creative pieces
- Deliver excellent customer service by providing the requested service on time and within budget
- Creatively seek out better processes to improve
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Graphic Designer in an in house creative department or design company
- Mac platform knowledge with a minimum of 4 years solid experience and knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative suites is required
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving time management skills
- Adaptable and a quick learner
- Highly motivated and able to handle multiple urgent openings at one time
- Solid job tenure and good references
- Superior verbal communication skills.
- Since we work in a team environment you are expected to be a team player and be flexible with the work you complete as our work flows and needs change.
Please submit a letter of interest with your portfolio as an application. No further consideration of application will be given if a portfolio is not included.
Measures of Success
- The key measures of success for this position are:
- Teamwork – working collaboratively with your team providing real-time feedback to enhance teammates’ and customers’ experience with Printful
- Productivity & Accuracy – maintaining (and striving to exceed) targeted expectations for average number of orders completed per day, and consistently executing the quality of work our customers expect Core Values
In addition, you must embody our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership and driving and embracing Innovation.
We'd love if you:
- Have extensive experience working in a high demand graphic design capacity
- Experience working with printing industries
- Management skills and experience a plus!
- Competitive wages
- Friendly, informal fast growing company
- Flexible schedules and hours
- Team atmosphere
- Ability Become an integral part of a growing business
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time (regular employment) hourly position
Travel as necessary for events etc
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION NOW:
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you feel you should be the top candidate for this job. Include your current availability and wage requirements. Be sure to include your contact information and portfolio for immediate consideration.
NOTE: Incomplete submissions without a portfolio will not be considered. Not all applicants will be contacted. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our HR department for next steps. *Printful is an Equal Opportunity Employer*