Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
Are you a highly skills, artistic visual storyteller with a passion for creating shareable, engaging, sensitive and compelling visual content? Are you experienced in branding and creating infographics? If you’re a driven opportunity-finder and creative thinking All-Star, then we want to hear from you.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dynamic individual to join our Marketing Team as a Designer in our Headquarters Office located in Rockville, MD. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, daytime hours.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Designer is responsible for:
- Use editing, design, video, content management, and social media tools/platforms to tell great, original stories.
- Produce unique and captivating original content on various digital platforms that can compellingly evoke emotion, spur action, and inform the intended audience.
- Elevate current marketing and branding initiatives using video and static graphics.
- Work with social team to graphically reengineer the look of brand on social media including branding elements, video, and platform features such as Instagram stories.
- Develop motion graphics that can be used on variety of marketing platforms.
- Work with marketing team members to create templates to aide in efficient graphic design including print materials and email design.
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media to enhance stories
- Edit and post visual content within websites, email, marketing collaterals, mailers, etc.
- Identify relevant and trending topics that matter to intended audience.
What You'll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
- BA/BS in journalism, communications, graphic design, or related field.
- 3-5 years of journalism, graphic design, and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in photojournalism, photo editing, infographic creation, and video editing.
- Proven ability to generate creative, engaging digital and print content.
- Demonstrated social media proficiency and storytelling experience.
- Demonstrated creative eye for pairing visuals, text, and graphics into compelling content.
- Demonstrated proven results in an environment that requires initiative, ability to multi-task, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong efficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premier, and InDesign
- Proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be reliable, dependable, and highly organized.
- Strong time management skills; the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Must have good collaborative and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
More important than the best skills, however, is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At Shady Grove Fertility, we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values - Empathy, Patient Focus, Integrity, Commitment, and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
To learn more about our company and culture, visit here.