|Title: Game Producer/Project Manager
|Location: Culver City, CA
Snail Games USA Inc., is seeking a Game Producer/Project Manager to work with a AAA team to create the best AAA games.
Snail Games USA Inc., located in Culver City, California, is a world leader in mobile gaming and hardware. For the past 15 years, we’ve been working hard to ensure our customers enjoy the best online gaming experiences and services. In 2014.
Snail Games USA Inc., is seeking a Project Manager to work with a AAA team to create the next generation of consumer-focused gaming software, Internet and mobile applications.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a slate of gaming projects for multiple platforms (PC, PS, Xbox, Switch), managing all cross-functional aspects of both internal and external projects from concept to launch to live operations.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of game development experience with a focus on hardcore games
- Proven track record as a Producer or Designer of successful AAA games (top 10-20 ranking and/or grossing) with a deep knowledge of multi-players online games. Do not apply unless you have met this requirement.
(Please be sure to include a list of games you have worked on)
- Proven aptitude producing, launching, maintaining and/or growing top-performing games
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills
- Can independently drive several projects on-time and on-budget while meeting the highest level of quality.
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design documents and production processes/best practices (budgets, game concept and prototyping creation, project management, bug reports and defect tracking).
- A passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of making great games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Chinese/English) a major bonus
- Provide and receive critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement on assigned projects to ensure a top 10/20 ranking/grossing title. You are responsible for making the game great.
*Ensure overseas products meet current top 10/20 ranking/grossing standards and features
- Communicate project vision and requirements to all stakeholders by creating, defining, and managing objectives and deliverables
- Manage projects to keep on market driven quality, time and budget
- Work with overseas operations team throughout the development & lifecycle of a game
- Work with QA to ensure overall product quality
- Remain current on industry trends, including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and design for new gaming projects
- Prepare demos and presentations
- Current US Work Authorization
- Benefits – health, dental, life insurance
- Flex time and telecommuting options
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral program
- Stocked kitchen
- Bright, cheerful environment
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.