|Title: Engagement Manager (Account Executive)
|Location: Birmingham, AL
WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
We're looking for a new team member to join our finance and regulated industries team and support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams and our vendors. You'll be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
As an Engagement Manager (Account Executive), you’ll be:
A rock star – successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes and key personnel changes
An expert – all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and PM teams
An amazing multi-tasker – really, we don’t know how you do it all!
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Working with Brand Planning/Strategy/Account Supervisor to develop creative briefs
- Reviewing creative prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested)
- Coordinating monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations, making sure all pertinent information, such as consumer data, research findings, etc., is available and considered when preparing the recommendation
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
A team player – working closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO, Accounting, Strategy, Creative, Development and Production
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Account work on clients with both traditional and interactive components
- Must demonstrate competency in job skills and responsibilities
- Must complete criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
A human experience agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We’re a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You’ll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG, sports and financial clients who all need your best thinking. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, and this is usually the deciding factor for people, we have donuts and meat muffins on Friday.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Benchmark Rehab Partners
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Brown Forman Distillers
Panama City Beach Tourism
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.