|Title: Engagement Coordinator (Account Coordinator)
|Location: Birmingham, AL
WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
The Engagement Coordinator works with the account team in coordinating and executing day-to-day Client activities and projects. In this role, the Coordinator is responsible for timely execution of all assigned work.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with clients.
- Organizes and maintains client files on the agency’s internal server and within the Agency’s project management tool (iMeet), such as:
- Client Strategic Input Documents
- Project Timelines
- Creative Comps
- Change Orders
- Budgets and Estimates
- Competitive Information
- Opens jobs, works with agency PM/Traffic manager to develop project timelines and coordinates estimates for client for approval. Insures no agency work is begun without prior written approval from client.
- Has knowledge at all times about the status of all projects. Makes every effort to insure that work is done effectively, on time and on budget.
- Collaborates with Project Management/Traffic in developing project timelines for client approval.
- Responsible for the preparation of written status reports on accounts to be provided to the client and shared internally.
- Discusses with supervisor first and then client any financial ramifications to project budgets based on client-directed changes. Provides new APA for client approval.
- Keeps supervisor informed as to status of projects and alerts them to any possible problems that could arise or changes in client input or strategic direction.
- Maintains ownership of projects as assigned. Reviews progress and provides updates to supervisor.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Project Management/Traffic, Accounting, Brand Strategy, Creative, Digital and Production (both Broadcast and Print). Keeps them informed as to any changes in client input by issuing a change order.
- Participates in review and evaluation of final creative executions with Account and Creative teams prior to presenting to client.
- Participates in developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentation as assigned. Makes sure all pertinent information such as consumer data, research findings, etc., is available and considered when preparing the recommendation.
- Coordinates monthly client billing; reviews invoices and client billing reports prior to sending to client; provides any pertinent information to supervisor
- Proactively looks for opportunities for providing additional agency services to increase revenue.
• Associates degree, Bachelors or equivalent work experience. Preference given to applicants with internship or work experience inside an agency setting
• Experience in a role that requires significant attention to detail, volume of projects, multiple competing priorities and autonomous work responsibility
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal required
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.