JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Marketing Business Systems works collaboratively with the executive, marketing and sales teams, and is responsible for the strategy, management and administration of marketing’s business systems such as Propertybase, SFDC, Marketing Cloud and DOMO. and Eloqua database super administrator. The Director of Marketing Business Systems provides overall database management, control and innovation as well as trains various team members on usage. The Director of Marketing Business Systems is also responsible for strategy and management of The Cliffs website, online presences, and digital marketing and communications. This position also creates and manages performance analysis and reporting for all online and digital presences.
- Responsible for defining KPIs with executive leadership appropriate to measure the effectiveness, performance and security of digital business systems and technologies.
- Manages integration and provides support between marketing’s business systems including, but not limited to SFDC, Propertybase, Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, Websites, Digital marketing platforms and Domo.
- Responsible to provide accurate budget and user license information for database systems on an annual basis and track actual versus budgeted expenses. Manages spend and invoice reconciliation.
- Manage, maintain and perform key database projects and priorities such as automation programming, nurturing, work flows and processes, user management and innovation.
- Manages roles and customization for different departments (sales, marketing and club operations) and their specific needs.
- Manages data volume per vendor contracts.
- Discovers/ strategizes and manages database clean-up projects.
- Manages and assesses database security.
- Manages database segmentation and lists. Develop and uphold rules for these components. Assists Marketing with segments, list pulls, campaign development and targeting.
- Manages all user documentation and training for sales, operations, marketing as well as follow up and reporting analytics to enforce data accuracy and correct usage procedures.
- Creates, maintains and supports dashboards and reporting for all business systems.
- Researches and develops new technology and programming to improve tracking across email, video, print and digital marketing integration.
- Manages strategy and best practices for all email marketing and analyzes reporting and analytics. Advises team for SPAM compliance. Assess database loyalty and abandonment statistics to improve reporting accuracy and collaborate on next steps.
- Manages email subscription preferences based on best practices within SFDC and Marketing Cloud.
- Manages functionality of all automated email nurturing and new lead programs.
- Manages and Trains marketing team on email responsibilities for Email Segments, Template integration and Campaigns as necessary.
- Management of call tracking integration in database systems.
- Maintains registration, permissions, and appropriate domain names.
- Manages web server and database servers.
- Leads, develops and manages strategic digital marketing plan for The Cliffs corporate, real estate and club business lines. Develops a data-driven approach to digital marketing to measure effectiveness and conversions and develop an agile strategy based on data.
- Measures and analyzes web, social media and SEM campaign metrics and analytics. Develop consistent monthly and annual reports for corporate, real estate and club.
- Creates annual budgets for all digital channels and determine overall plans, strategy and timelines with VP of Marketing. Manage agencies to spend to budget.
- Manages digital agency relationships. Strategize, analyze, and coordinate with potential technology partners and agencies. Process and manage all billing from these agencies and hold accountable for all spend and direction.
- Establishes and maintains Core Technology Standards. Stay up-to-date on latest trends, technology, developments, websites, and competitor activity. Improve overall digital marketing tracking.
- Oversees strategy of digital marketing channels for websites, SEO, SEM and mobile.
- Develops workflows and processes to manage production with both internal resources and agency partners to create new websites and upgrade existing websites.