|Title: Director, Demand Generation Strategy and Programs
|Location: Hopkinton, MA
We’re looking for a creative force in Demand Generation to join the PrismHR team. Someone who loves being at the intersection of Marketing and Sales and wants to drive revenue. We’re growing quickly and this is a new role for our team. We want a strategist and an execution monster who is creative in their use of marketing techniques and technologies to drive campaigns targeting Small Businesses and Partners in multiple industry segments.
The Director, Demand Generation is responsible for leading the successful design and execution of multichannel, inbound and outbound campaigns with the goal of generating revenue, opportunities, and pipeline. Overseeing a team of Marketers, the Director will be responsible for campaigns for customer acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell and nurture using inbound and outbound, digital and direct marketing tactics including: 3rd party channels, email marketing, social media, content marketing, search engine marketing/SEO, display ads/retargeting, sponsorships, webinars, content syndication, account-targeted syndication and display, events and direct mail.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in a B2B Technology company.
- A successful track record of developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a variety of channels including digital marketing (email, online, social, PPC, etc.) and direct marketing.
- Direct experience in full funnel marketing including responsibility for delivering leads, and achieving pipeline and revenue targets.
- An understanding of how to best leverage marketing programs including acquisition, up-sell/cross-sell, awareness, competitive replacement and nurture according to marketing principles and best practices.
- An understanding of content marketing strategy, persona-based marketing and buying journey management.
- Compelling communication skills to convey the goals, objectives and performance of the campaign team and act as a team champion.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally.
- Inspiring leadership skills to energize the campaign team and help drive towards the successful completion of challenging goals in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and interpret campaign metrics and provide meaningful analysis.
- Strong program/project management skills to ensure timely execution on all campaigns.
- An understanding of sales goals, processes, and enablement programs.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot) and customer relationship management (Salesforce.com) tools to manage campaign execution and reporting.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad Words is a plus.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, and a diverse group of team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in small business and partner channel marketing is a strong plus.
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more people is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline is required
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.