|Title: Digital & eCommerce Marketing Manager
|Location: Mahwah, NJ
We are looking for a passionate eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and be a part of this journey.
The ability to wear many hats is key -- content writing, overseeing design projects with our partners, managing design initiatives for multiple entities, and being responsible for all Social Media exposure -- to name a few. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative company with great growth opportunities! But you must be willing to try new things and roll up your sleeves, take ownership and develop innovative programs.
If you think you’re a fit, we’ll be on the lookout for your application.
- Create marketing strategy, coordinated communication plan, and acquisition initiatives from idea to execution.
- Lead the development and activation of a comprehensive marketing content strategy designed to drive awareness, consideration (interest), and a compelling customer experience that drives sales
- Brand management and consumer engagement through compelling narrative and story telling.
- Develop strategic relationships within our key VAR’s to understand and address their needs and implement accordingly.
- Be intimately familiar with each partner’s business, growth priorities, value prop, and customer needs in order to create effective programs and campaign assets.
- Responsible for Social Media management.
- Strong knowledge of SEO to include but not limited to: Key Word Management, Strategic Press Releases, Website Optimization, Organic Ranking, etc.
- Maintain effective communication and build strong relationships with all cross functional teams
- Coordinate and manage content across all platforms and be hands on in the writing/editing process as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams and partner agencies to optimize user experience
- Be the communications hub and liaison between internal teams, clients and agency partners.
- Monitor and track competitors websites, marketing, and pricing)
- Control daily workflow through our project management system.
- Devise and manage plans across all distribution channels that link back to overall brand objectives, focus on new client acquisition and deliver strong ROI.
- Provide internal communications and presentations related to the position, including summaries and analysis of campaigns, results, and forecast.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of modern marketing.
- Stay current on new marketing technologies and programs, as well as emerging industry trends and best practices.
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as requested by management
- Four year degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of brand management and digital marketing experience with demonstrated success.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of management experience.
- Experience with SEM & SEO, online marketplaces.
- Experience managing digital and direct marketing campaigns that generate leads for new customers, drive site traffic and increase sales and profitability.
- Experience in e-commerce operations, web-based content management tools, email marketing, digital/social media.
- Channel Marketing experience preferred.
- Understand consumer and media trendsAbility to develop content, including press releases, social media, white papers, blogs, and presentations.
- Results-oriented self-starter with strong negotiation skills.
- Team player with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Creative and innovative with a solution-oriented approach.
- Tech savvy, with computer proficiency and knowledge of MS Office Suite.Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes attitude, 24/7 mindset, and out of the box approach.
NICE TO HAVE:
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.