|Are you are innovative, analytical, insightful, goal oriented, passionate and determined to succeed? If so, we could make excellent use of your talents! We are seeking an intelligent, creative and hardworking Digital Strategist to join our team. The
The Digital Strategist oversees all of the digital elements of the marketing mix (Website, SEO, PPC, Social Media). This person is responsible for ensuring that all online initiatives align with the clients overall marketing strategy and that messaging, goals and KPI’s are cohesive. This manager will be required to execute on development items or PPC campaigns when necessary. This person is responsible for creating the overall digital strategy and managing the team needs to execute it.
Your daily duties as a Digital Strategist are to manage and execute tasks for new and existing accounts. You will be given specific tasks to work on day-to-day, but you will also be thrown into other projects as needed You are responsible for:
- Managing all members of the internal and external team
- Manage the strategy, design, development and launch of websites
- Account and campaign strategy development & ongoing results analysis and strategy refinement
- Account direction and management including managing client relationships, project plans and work delivery
- Manage a team of interactive marketing professionals to exceed client expectations
- Assistance with research and presentations for new business development as necessary
- Accurately managing digital campaigns to budget, as well as determining and managing campaigns to KPIs including CPA, ROI and ROAS.
- Auditing proper execution of approved media schedules across publishers.
- Reviewing existing advertising copy in compliance with client guidelines to maximize traffic, volume, and/or share of voice.
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- Following industry trends, new offerings from publishers and changes to existing products and services.
- Researching new digital opportunities with projections that align to business goals.
- Managing a team to utilize programmatic ad buys and optimization tools to maximize media efficiency.
- Proactively originating new recommendations based on digital account performance and industry trends.
- Managing all PPC and retargeting campaigns.
- Having an understanding of Google Analytics and other tracking tools.
- Having experience with setting up weekly and monthly reports for account team.
- Client meetings, presentations and daily communication
- Researching and pursuing opportunities for client growth
- A proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
- Pay-per-click campaign strategy and active management
- Organic optimization (aka SEO) strategy and execution experience
- Social media outreach and advertising (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Email campaign strategy and execution
- User Experience design and website conversion strategy
- Experience in managing the strategy, design, development and launch of a successful website
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Experience preferably at an agency
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Solution finder
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have above average knowledge and use of MS Office Suite software, especially Excel.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Candidate must have knowledge of AdWords, Bing, bid automation software, DSP, RTB, tag management, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Must be able to read basic webpage source code.
- Understanding of how cookies, ad service and performance tracking works.
- Understanding of how search engines index content and displays results within a SERP.
- Agency Experience is required.
A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
Cell phone (depending on your role)
10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
Partial reimbursement for Orangetheory Fitness
Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
Passion. Creativity. Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Interested in Applying?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Digital Strategist” in the subject line.