|Title: Digital/Social Media Manager
|Location: Greer, SC
Waldrop Plumbing Heating Air a 50 year-old, locally owned and operated service company, with an outstanding reputation, is seeking an exceptional (top-of-the-class) Digital/Social Marketing Manager (FULL-TIME) that is capable managing the overall digital/social media marketing efforts for all of our brands in order to increase our overall social media presence.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Upstate. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is, what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only person that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
The Big Task
- Help us grow the business by building brand awareness and generation of customer calls through digital and social media avenues.
What you will DO!
- Oversee and manage all digital/social media channels for the company, COO and President’s personal pages, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest, Youtube and blogging. This includes working with sales teams to answer questions, comments, reviews and other inquiries from the public delivered through these channels.
- Create and develop the company’s digital and social media plan for growth and engagement from our target audience.
- Allocate budget, track results and refine accordingly
- Maintain analytics dashboard, Analyze with regards to KPIs and/or trends and compile data for digital/social media reporting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Management of contests, content, ads, videos, photos from all channels and platforms to hosted in a publishing/editorial calendar.
- Utilize social/digital publishing tools to effectively manage against the publishing/editorial calendar.
- Develop and maintain a daily, digital media presence. This branded content should show on all platforms and should be relevant to our brand.
- Plan, create and develop our company external email campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage all digital media buys with internal and external vendors.
- Help us grow employee engagement in our digital and social media platforms by coordinating and leading training sessions
- Ensure our company brand standards are meet on all platforms
- Work with graphic designers to create any branded content needed.
- Monitor current trends, content, competitors, hashtags etc.
- Auditing of followers, obtain any required “re-share” permissions, to confirm appropriate engagement levels with TOP followers
- Build internal and external relationships to help with building content and support of our channels
- Continuously brainstorming and implementation of new ideas to grow our brand
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal.
- Execute social media pilots and tests to keep on the cutting edge and constantly improve programs
- Monitor daily social media engagement and reply/interact with customers/ followers to maintain company’s online reputation. As well as monitor online reviews and respond accordingly in a timely manner.
- Assist in growth of online reviews
- Will report to and work closely with COO. Will also collaborate with multiple internal and external managers and vendors.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings with COO, General Managers, and Sales Managers to plan, recap, revise and develop, new and ongoing marketing strategies.
- Handle special projects assigned by senior managers
- Must be self-motivated and work well independently, also be capable to interact with multiple internal and external team members/ agencies
- 18 to 48 months of actual hands-on experience in marketing. Preferred in the area of building / developing / managing digital & social media strategies, including the execution thereof for a small to medium sized brand.
- Social media publishing experience is needed. (Such as working with tools like Hootsuite, Opal, ListenFirst, Planoly, Buffer, Tailwind, etc.)
- Working knowledge and a definite passion of all things creative in video, photo, art, and music necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Journalism background is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Samples will be requested)
- Prior experience with basic graphic design skills.
- This is a full-time position with Monday through Friday workdays at 40 to 45 hours per week. Actual hours to be set and agreed upon once hired. Normally hours look like, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. There are of course an occasional evening and weekend events and projects that will need to be worked.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate. (Salary paid position starting between $40,000 and $70,000)
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 90% for your insurance premiums for health.
- Eligible to participate in our long-term disability program – fully funded by company.
- Dental, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability also available
- Company paid Holiday time
- PTO benefits per our plan starting at 80 hours of annual paid time off. (accrued monthly)
- 401k Plan with a company match after first year.
- Laptop and cell phone furnished by company
- Relocation packages could be available for the right person
- This position reports to company Chief Operations Officer
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Waldrop.
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Waldrop by visiting www.callwaldrop.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.callwaldrop.com/about-us/employment/ to apply for this position.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.