The Institute of International Finance (IIF) is one of the world’s largest global associations of financial institutions with nearly 450 members in over 70 countries. We provide economic and financial analysis to our members, serve as a forum for exchanging views and developing proposals on global regulatory issues, and represent our members from the private financial community in discussions with the public sector on global economic and financial policy issues.
The Institute currently seeks a Digital Platform Associate will who oversee the development and maintenance of IIF’s website; manage the email marketing/analytics system; create, develop and manage content for organization's web presence; and measure effectiveness of IIF website and mass emailing.Position reports to the Managing Director of Global Membership and is part of the Global Membership team. Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Managing website enhancement or development projects; lead quality assurance and bug testing;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for external web development partners;
- Development and implementation of website policies, procedures and standards for internal use;
- Tracking, monitoring and troubleshooting any technical issues related to the platform and integration with the CRM;
- Collaborating with departmental points of contact to post and manage content on the website and the email marketing platform; and
- Tracking and reporting on all site and mass email metrics as it relates to content performance
Applicants should have an advance college degree in Computer Science, English, Journalism, etc.; atleast 2 years of experience in a digital project/content management role or managing the technology of a high-traffic web platform; experience in managing external vendors (development partners); ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; demonstrated experience to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team; and exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Project management experience; experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and experience with dot net nuke website platform are desirable.
Position is eligible for year-end bonus when provided. Generous benefits package includes paid leave, 401k, health insurance, commuting benefit, tuition benefits, among others. IIF actively supports diversity in all aspects of its hiring, especially with regard to gender, race, and nationality, and will sponsor H1B visa if necessary.
To apply, please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in Word format. For more information about the IIF, please refer to our website at https://www.iif.com.