|Title: Digital Media Planner
|Location: Pittsburgh, PA
|Please note that this position is located in PITTSBURGH, PA
The Digital Media Planner for the UPMC Health System (hospitals) and the UPMC Health Plan (health insurance) will play a critical role in ensuring a successful client relationship. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Harmelin Digital Account Director in Philadelphia, and working closely with the other UPMC team members in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia in planning and account management. Additionally, you will be in close contact with those activating the digital plans. You will have account-facing opportunities and must be comfortable talking to the client contacts. You will be based in or near the UPMC headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your role will incorporate the following key responsibilities:
- You will develop and execute digital media plans and buys based on collaboration with the Harmelin planning team for UPMC, including the Harmelin Digital Director, Account Director and Account Managers, as well as interfacing with the Harmelin digital activation team.
- Since you will be embedded at the client’s offices, you will have significant client-facing opportunities and act as the day-to-day digital specialist for the Harmelin team and the UPMC client team.
- You will work together with the team to provide holistic, integrated media plans, using your expertise in the digital arena.
- You will perform all the duties and responsibilities of a Harmelin digital planner, including performing the necessary analysis and evaluation of digital media opportunities, establishing KPIs and metrics, analyzing and preparing reports, managing the digital budgets, owning the digital billing process as necessary, etc.
You should have a strong commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a digital media role with a marketing company or advertising agency
- Good understanding of the varoius digital channels: display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build inter-agency relationships
- Comfortable speaking to mid- and high-level client contacts
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
- Must be a “self-starter” with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint); experience with Strata a plus
- Ability to spend a week in Philadelphia in the beginning of your employment for training, and able to travel to Philadelphia approximately three to four times per year thereafter
- Experience in various digital tracking and reporting platforms and methods including 3rd party ad servers, site analytics and other digital attribution technologies
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Healthcare coverage with UPMC
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.