North Billerica, Massachusetts
|Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates is leading the adoption of blended learning for over six million K–12 students across the country, evolving along with schools as they focus more on digital content.|
|Title: Digital Marketing Designer
|Location: N Billerica, MA
Curriculum Associates is seeking a highly creative and experienced Digital Marketing Designer to join our growing creative team. This role is responsible for the conception and execution of creative deliverables for innovative, online digital media.
Ideal candidates will work with the senior creative team to understand the overall creative strategy of the brand and have the ability to follow and execute on a creative brief. The qualified candidate must have experience with the creative process with strong concept and design skills coupled with technical dexterity and the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
This position requires high attention to detail with a passion to push the envelope in smart and creative ways. You must be able to take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
The impact you’ll have:
- In-house resident expert in online media and website design.
- Design all digital-focused, customer-facing communications, and meet or beat deadlines to an excellent standard.
- Manage the workflow and lifecycle of existing and new email campaigns.
- Website lead: mockups, page creation.
- Paid media lead: digital advertising production.
- Using best practices, oversee all branded landing pages, and manage and execute new Digital Marketing requests.
- Develop, create, and administer ad families consisting of: Display, Social, Remarketing, and Native.
- Collaborate with VP of Creative to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets.
- Create new content while upholding localized brand identity guidelines.
- Execute design projects from conceptual stage to final product.
- Take briefs from multiple stakeholders.
- Source photography and copy from existing work.
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders.
- Secure brand and marketing approvals.
- Manage your workload to produce high-quality product, under fast-paced deadlines.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction and minimize rounds.
- Act as consultant for Email, Social, AdWords, SEO, and video.
What we’re looking for:
- A passionate and proven artist. You live and breathe great creativity.
- A doer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on small projects—you inherently understand that everything we create impacts our customers.
- A multi-tasker. You have the ability to orchestrate projects of varying levels of complexity, as well as scope, and get great work done, on time.
- A problem solver. You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms.
- A continuous learner. You know that part of being a brilliant creative is taking, and receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there.
- A curious mind. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions.
We also need to see:
- BS/BA degree.
- 5-10 years of agency or brand design experience.
- Expert-level experience with Adobe CC Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- High proficiency with HTML, marketing automation tools, and content management systems (CMS).
- Experience with Oracle’s Eloqua Marketing Automation suite is desirable.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.