|Title: Digital Marketing & Content Manager
|Location: Morrisville, NC
|Digital Marketing & Content Manager
Field2Base engages with customers through direct selling and though our certified partner/reseller network, and we are seeking to add an experienced Digital Marketing & Content Manger. The focus will be to develop, implement, and manage the digital and content marketing strategies, encompassing integrated tactics across the Company website, social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing, content marketing and display advertising with the goals of growing brand awareness and generating qualified customer leads. An ideal candidate would possess strong leadership skills and have a proven track record of successful integrated digital marketing strategies.
Field2Base operates in a very collaborative, team-oriented environment and the Digital Marketing & Content Manager would play a key role in this team. S/He must be a strong team player, identifying and leveraging resources across the Company while actively participating and “getting the work done.”
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Marketing, this position will be located in the Morrisville, NC office near the Research Triangle Park. The person hired must be currently located within normal commuting distance of the office. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Define and implement scalable digital marketing strategies and processes based on customer segments (i.e., SMB and Enterprise) and buyer personas to drive market expansion and increase revenue.
- Improve the usability, design and content of the Company website while maintaining focus on SEO.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the Company website and generate MQLs.
- Utilize a range of techniques including, but not limited to, paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across appropriate platforms (i.e., Twitter, Facebook).
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce high quality content (i.e., blogs, white papers).
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Utilize analytics tools to measure site traffic and to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with and manage creative contractors, agencies, and other vendor partners.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Sales team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email content and other digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze lead behavior to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, their buyers journey and continually refine the process to convert customers
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure messaging and brand guidelines are adhered to and aligned across all activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising. Demonstrable experience leading and managing successful SEO/SEM, lead generation, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns. Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience. Experience working with content management systems to update and maintain a website.
Excellent leadership skills. Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally. High level of creativity and strong copywriting skills; a writing sample will be requested. Strong collaboration and planning skills, with solid understanding of professional best practices. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Strong project management skills and attention to detail. Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Ability to think strategically with agility. Ability to operate effectively in a changing environment; high level of comfort with ambiguity. Ability to motivate and achieve results through a highly visible, transparent management style. Ability to distill complex information into simple and meaningful insights and conclusions (and bring everyone along to drive alignment and action). Ability to think globally and work effectively with diverse cultures. Ability to travel up to 10%.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Field2base.com. Please include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject heading of your email.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.