Digital Hyve is hiring a Digital Graphic Designer, based in our Syracuse office!
We are a full-service digital marketing agency, named 5th fastest growing marketing & advertising company and 52nd fastest growing private company in the U.S. by Inc 5000. Digital Hyve was awarded Best Places to Work in Central New York by the Business Journal News Network in 2017, 2018, and 2019! We are a fast-growing company with big goals and we want you to be part of our team!
Digital Hyve is seeking a cutting-edge Digital Graphic Designer who understands that great design is about concept, craft, and context. Our future crew member will have a firm grasp of how visual systems and language combine with evolving technologies to create inspiring communications.
- Collaborates with Art Directors or Creative Director to develop, manage and execute large-scale projects
- Illustrates strong design presentation in the form of mood boards and creative decks
- Has a strong understanding of digital design fundamentals including UI/UX, brand identity, design systems, and communication design.
- Is able to self manage workload when juggling multiple deliverables
- Is passionate about optimizing design communications to be as effective as possible in their relative channels, including social and web content
- Understands that great design starts with strong information, and actively seeks out that information and input from team members (copywriters, SEO, developers, analytics) to improve final design
- Sophisticated sense of typography, photography and color theory
- Proven visual design experience in digital campaigns, brand identities, and responsive web design
- Able to develop design guides, including sustainable and maintainable visual design languages and systems, interaction patterns and communication design standards
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- An online creative portfolio (website, Behance, Dribbble) – PLEASE INCLUDE LINK
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch, Figma, InDesign Studio, or other web focused design platform
- Powerpoint & Keynote
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including: working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, work from home days, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer