Mobius New Media, Inc.
|Title: Digital Graphic Designer
|Location: Wilmington, DE
|Job Code: designer 2017
|Möbius New Media, Inc. is one of the most respected digital agencies in Wilmington, DE, providing clients with branded marketing solutions and websites for more than twenty years.
We are currently searching for a Digital Graphic Designer for our agency, to conceive, design, and produce professional creative marketing pieces for both online and print that establish and reinforce the company's and our client’s brand, image, and messaging platform.
The position will require you to work on-site at our office in Wilmington, DE, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget. No remote workers will be considered.
- Conceiving, designing, and producing professional creative marketing pieces for both online and print that establish and reinforce the company's and our client’s brand, image, and messaging platform.
- Partnering with Creative team to understand current business strategy and translate it into clear, creative execution.
- Execute and create work alongside senior members of our creative team and stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
- Be responsible for designing and versioning email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences
- Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) in a Mac environment.
- Work with web software (Wordpress, Divi, Drupal)
- Designing and producing all assigned projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Proof and perform quality control
- Diligently maintaining design library, digital files, and records.
- Working with key vendors (printers and other), liaising on all production, estimating/budgeting, and design specifications.
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
- The ability to multi-task: you know how to handle more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
- Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and Wordpress)
- Strong working knowledge of business application software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- The ability to effectively present work to Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
- The ability to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- 3+ years of experience, and have a 2- or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
- Demonstrable experience with web publishing software (WordPress, Divi, Drupal)
ALL SUBMITTALS MUST INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.