Iron Mountains, LLC
|Title: Digital Design Specialist
|Location: Morgantown, PA
|LOCAL CANDIDATES STRONGLY PREFERRED, RELOCATION NOT AVAILABLE
To be considered for the position, all three (3) of the following are required:
- Thoughtful cover letter outlining reason for interest, including how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of this position
- Current base salary & eligible bonus (if applicable)
The principal objective of the Digital Design Specialist is to design interactive user experience (UX) and strategize best ways to graphically communicate message for digital media, digital advertising, web design and social media for one primary international brand and several secondary brands within our global group.
The Digital Design Specialist will also have oversight for managing the digital project load and project assignments of the team's junior digital designers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position description is intended to provide a summary of the major duties, tasks and responsibilities of this position and shall not be considered an exhaustive listing of all work requirements.
- Responsible for designing various digital graphics and creating interactive user experiences for the company's one primary international brand and several secondary brands within our global group.
- Develop digital assets utilizing existing branding and assets already developed by the in-house senior creative team.
- Collaborate with senior design team in the strategy, conceptualization and design of the following:
- Websites, landing pages, microsites, web pages
- Blog templates and themes
- Mobile APPS
- Banner advertisement
- Social media assets
- Email marketing assets
- Develop wireframe strategy, create layouts and design graphics for landing pages and microsites in conjunction with existing assets and defined company and department goals.
- Evaluate and recommend new emerging website trends and digital technologies to enhance the digital consumer experience.
- Audit existing websites, landing pages and microsites regularly, designing and recommending updates as needed.
- Design, build and maintain social media strategies, campaigns and graphics ensuring alliance with regional promotions and campaigns.
- Evaluate, analyze, and present findings of the customer experience across all digital channels and customer touch points.
- Recommend and manage UX analysis and optimization efforts (reduction of friction such as wasted clicks, excess pages, false starts, wrong page loads and other barriers to the user experience).
- Monitor, analyze and instrument conversion points to turn visitors into leads, followers and customers.
- Coordinate site content paired with keyword analytics, monitor meta tags and titles and keyword buying.
- Manage the digital project load and project assignments of the team's junior digital designers.
- Train, as needed, the team's junior digital designers on development to static, animated and other motion graphics.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum seven (7) years of demonstrated successful professional design experience preferably at a digital agency or in-house digital team for consumer goods business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, presenting solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Proven track record of leading and managing digital design efforts, campaigns and teams.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites and banner advertising.
- Experience working with a multi-national organization is preferred.
- Industry experience in Consumer Products a plus.
SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY:
- College degree, related field or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- BS/MS degree in graphic, visual design, digital media or related field preferred.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Deep knowledge of website design process.
- Speaks effectively in individual or group situations; is an effective listener; writes clearly and convincingly; takes responsibility for facilitating information exchange among peers, internal and external customers; exceptional presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers and within diverse groups with ability to obtain cooperation and maximum effort.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with excellent time management and strong decision-making skills needed to manage workflow processes, timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to stay organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications.
- Strong command of Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML, Wireframing & Prototyping.
- Skilled in MS Office Suite
- Able to learn new software with ease.
- Ability to work overtime as business needs warrant.
- Travel: Domestic, 10% or less, as business needs warrant.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to submit your resume via email to this employer.