JOB DESCRIPTION A Digital Content Marketer will be responsible for managing interactive, media rich digital assets for digital channels and third party social media sites. Sourcing content from community members, and developing relationships with content partners to feed community sites and social media outlets. Ensuring that social and digital content and campaigns are integrated at all consumer touch points. A Digital Content Marketer will also be responsible for driving year round, content rich, and interactive engagement with the company's online and social media communities. You will also be responsible for managing day-to-day community engagement and monitoring to increase community membership, web traffic ,local directory marketing, website managing and sales. In this position you will be charged with creating clear and compelling online and social media communications, campaigns and content, managing channels and accounts, building and sustaining communities through daily engagement, as well as developing strategies to grow communities and target influencers, partners, customers and relevant third parties. You will also be responsible for monitoring community activity all year round, tracking and interpreting KPIs/metrics and using results to identify new opportunities and improve products, engagement and content.
· Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
· Define an annual engagement strategy, content plan and timeline based on customer and community engagement insights
· Manage day-to-day creation of compelling, relevant and digital content, by contributing to new media functionality and / or editing contributions from internal or external sources. Content includes written, audio and video elements
· Create detailed plans, targeting strategies, schedules and associated content for major campaigns and activities – including development of podcasts, webinars, video, etc.
· Work with production, marketing and sales teams to plan, create and integrate media rich content and user generated content.
· Work with production, marketing and sales teams to plan, create and integrate media rich content and user generated content
· Deliver live streaming and live broadcasting and other media rich content and broadcasting
· Manage user generated content and IP
· Search Engine Optimization – A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
Community and Social Media Marketing
· Inbound Marketing - A demonstrated ability to drive traffic through email marketing, SEM/retargeting, Facebook advertising, etc.
- Lead Generation - Proper Customer Acquisition Techniques - Facebook Marketing - Autoresponders - Understanding of user cohorts - Understand A/B Testing Principles - Solid Foundation of Google Analytics
· Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content. * Execution of content strategies through multiple channels including web, email and social platforms
· Strengthen the company's brand and market place position via social media, online and community engagement.
· Manage digital communities and social media campaigns, engagement, reporting and moderation.
· Editing – Proven editorial skills including strong language skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style and tone.
· Blogging – Successful management of a business blog that furthers organizational goals.
· Write clear, compelling communications and feature stories for both community and event websites and blogs for targeted demographics.
· Spot community trends and map new content initiatives to those trends as well as informing product owners so that it can be used to shape content.
· WordPress – The ability to create content within the WordPress platform.
· Copywriting – An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades for different mediums such as website, blogs, print, Facebook ads, PPC ads, etc..
· Lead Generation – Demonstrated experience with using digital and/or print content to generate leads and sales.
· Analytics – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics. Work as part of a content and community internal community, sharing best practices and learnings on new media efforts, analytical reporting, campaign briefs, and customer insight.
· Website – Content Managing Experience
· Salesforce – working knowledge Sales force or CRM is a plus.
· Adobe Creative Suite – working knowledge of ACS a plus.
· Graphic Design- Minimal experience.
· General understanding of CSS and HTML.
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
· Yext/Hootsuite and/or other similar software.
· General Knowledge of API integration.
· Prior hands-on Internet Marketing experience require Tech and software savvy - Basic HTML/CSS a plus.
· Proficient as MS office suite, ESPECIALLY Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc…)
· Social Media savvy (Instagram, Pinterest, FB, Twitter and more)
· Adobe Photoshop a plus.
· 4-YR college degree from major university preferred w/3.5+ GPA
· At least two years of experience in content and digital marketing and creating year round engagement strategies.
· Experience in creating exciting, innovative digital content, who can engage with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
· Track record in social media and community management.
· Proven track record for developing and delivering digital content, managing a complex range of stakeholders, experience managing social media and online communities and campaigns, and technical expertise in managing digital platforms.
· Passion for communication and technologically adept with regards to digital channels, social media, website and trends.
· Superb written and oral communication skills.
· Talent for spotting content generation opportunities and an eye for the original.
· Bachelor's Degree
Compensation will vary based on Skills and Qualifications
· This is not a remote position!
· Competitive salary/Plus Bonuses
· Health benefits/401k/Dental