|Title: Digital Ad Operations Manager
|Location: Athens, GA
|Job Code: 1715588
|Are you looking for your next career move? Is your passion digital marketing and optimization? Cox's station in Athens is looking for you!
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Ad Operations Manager will be to optimize, educate and facilitate all things regarding digital advertising and the associated fulfillment processes at Cox Media Group Athens. This person will serve as the liaison between the corporate digital team and the local market.
This position will also help lead, train and develop the Client Services Coordinators and will collaborate with the Sales Management team to implement strategies while proactively increasing the digital aptitude of all sales and support employees.
This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Sales to help develop and implement new digital revenue streams while training traditional media consultants on how these new products fit into our overall portfolio and strategy. This individual will be asked to join sales representatives in the field to articulate the intricacies of digital advertising to our media partners and prospects.
Candidates must have outstanding digital advertising knowledge as well as emerging and existing facets of digital media including but not limited to; content marketing, SEO/SEM, display ad networks, video, mobile, IP Targeting, social media, native and website consulting.
- Assist the Sales Team in achieving revenue goals and consistent year over year growth by helping to strategize and optimize all digital advertising campaigns.
- Join Account Executives on client appointments and assist them by effectively communicating the complexities of digital advertising services and strategy to business owners and decision makers.
- Provide product leadership for all owned and operated digital assets.
- Facilitate third party digital vendor relationships and seek opportunities that will help maximize revenue opportunities for the cluster.
- Assist Account Executives in integrating new digital products and services as part of their overall marketing campaigns with current clients.
- Coach, train and develop all sales and support staff on introducing new digital products and services that are integrated with core and traditional media products and services.
- Resolve online advertising, delivery and fulfillment issues, customer complaints, and conflicts.
- Direct the Client Services Coordinators with all fulfillment processes in connection with digital orders.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year experience of digital advertising and marketing preferred.
- Successful experience working in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Expert knowledge of digital media including knowledge in content marketing, SEO/SEM, display ad networks, video, mobile, IP Targeting, social media, native, website consulting and video.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment that includes Account Executives, sales support, and sales management.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.