|Title: DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER
|Location: Sacramento, CA
|DIGITAL MEDIA BUYER – UN/COMMON
We are an advertising agency. We believe status quo is a waste of money. We believe calling people "consumers" is the first step in losing their attention. We believe people make decisions with their heart, not their head; they are smarter than we give them credit for, they hate being sold to and fall in love with brands that speak to them. We work hard. We don’t hire assholes. And if our work doesn’t make you feel something, fire us.
Our services include: Strategic Planning, Branding, Creative, Media Planning & Buying, Social Media and Digital. Our clients include: California Exposition and State Fair, Arden Fair, Hinode Rice, the Sacramento Kings and the State of California, among others.
Professional Personality Description
An un/common Digital Media Buyer is savvy in all things digital, with a never-ending thirst to stay on top of the latest and greatest trends. They are able to establish strong working relationships with coworkers, outside vendors and clients. Strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, and a strong eye toward creative yet efficient placements are a must.
The Digital Media Buyer possesses great knowledge of currently digital innovations, ad models and technologies. The Digital Media Buyer works with the media planning team to assess client needs and crafts buys that are strategically on point, while delivering the utmost efficiencies, in a unique and creative manner.
- Creation and implementation of digital media buys for a variety of clients, across all platforms, utilizing a wide array of assets
- Implementation of digital buys from vendor RFP to negotiation to selection
- Creation and presentation of all recommendation support documents
- Stewardship and optimization of buys
- Analysis of buy performance
- Management of client budgets to maintain an accurate record of spend
Please email cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution.
- 1-3 years prior experience in digital media buying role.
- Strong understanding of digital research tools and third-party ad-serving platforms
- Knowledge of market conditions and industry benchmarks
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.