Cliffs Club Services
|Title: DIGITAL MARKETING PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
|Location: Travelers Rst, SC
|JOB SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing Production Specialist is a key member of the production team in the Marketing department. This position produces and manages a wide-range of digital projects and tasks in efforts to service marketing, sales and club components of our business at The Cliffs. This position works closely with the agencies as well as creates and produces a number of in-house production related tasks to accomplish overall marketing goals.
● Oversees and is accountable for The Cliffs website production initiatives. Includes management of agency relationships as it relates to project management of new websites, new features and functionality, production of content/ creative, QA/testing and launch of all new sites. Assist with management of digital production budgets with agencies.
● Works with agency or manages internally website server administration, monitoring, health and security, backups, version controls, DNS controls and domain management. Works with agency on testing and validation including cross browser testing, mobile responsive testing, and standards validation.
● Stays up-to-date on latest trends, technology, developments, websites, and competitor activity.
● Trains The Cliffs marketing team on website CMS administration platforms.
● Manages and executes ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal marketing team. Including but not limited to:
- Assists in design, development and launch of programs. Programs digital media banner ads, static and animated as requested by Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Manages all campaign creation, email and social tracking, dynamic call tracking and website landing pages for digital and print campaigns and implement reliable tracking and integration with SFDC and Marketing Cloud.
- Creates, edits and manages production of all video assets for corporate, real estate and hospitality divisions.
- Assists with content production and distribution on social media channels.
- Oversees and Manages Email Marketing Schedule within the Marketing Calendar in conjunction with team.
- Manages best practices, programming, and sends of all emails internally or outsourced Contractor with content provided by team. Oversees schedule and send eNewsletter re-sends.
- Manages and executes design, development, programming and implementation of all email templates.
- Programs and/or updates auto-response and drip campaign emails content.
- Directs the design of digital components when tied to email programs.
- Manage email subscription preferences based on best practices within Propertybase and Marketing Cloud.
- Manages, implements and polices email signatures corporately and across all communities.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- College degree in Marketing, Business Systems, Management Information Systems or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience directly managing online and digital products, development, projects, marketing systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and data analysis. Salesforce, Propertybase, Marketing Cloud and DOMO experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS experience required. Full stack development experience a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including video production tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen understanding and skill in relationship building and stewardship of network-dependent initiatives.
- Mac use preferred.
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.