|Title: Creative Producer (Mobile Games)
|Location: Mountain View, CA
CelerX is a fintech and AI-enabled gameplay engine to help monetize mobile games through skill-based real money competitions. CelerX is built by a team of highly regarded computer scientists not only with achievements in academia from MIT, UC Berkeley, Princeton and UIUC, but also with a track record of leadership roles in building large-scale consumer and enterprise software. CelerX’s growth and the go-to-market team is consist of senior leaders with $0-$100M growth records from the mobile gaming and consumer industry in companies like Wargaming, Gameloft, Netmarble, Nexon, Tencent Gaming, and Groupon.
Celer Network is looking for someone passionate about working at the intersection of user acquisition and creative production. You will work on brainstorming advertising strategies, creative production and development, and creative analysis with the team. You will be a direct contributor to evolving the way we grow our games and brand.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ideation process for new creative concepts for advertising and branding
- Create, maintain and distribute schedules for all creative projects
- Coordinate schedules with various stakeholders in the US and our regional office in Shanghai to ensure on time delivery
- Lead weekly project status meetings
- Schedule and prioritize projects to ensure work is completed efficiently, on schedule and within budget.
- Assess, revise, document and communicate departmental processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Act as liaison between Creative and marketing for marketing materials -- Requesting assets, providing assets, approvals.
- Help ensure strategic and visual consistency of the CelerX brand
- Manage outside contractors, set up relationships and manage the flow of assets
- Review all materials to ensure they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and other errors
- Review all materials to ensure they meet internal and external requirements including broadcast specifications, social media file formats and deliverables, brand and legal guidelines
- Request and manage project budgets
- Manage the departmental purchasing process, creating purchase requisitions and requesting any necessary contracts.
Your background should include:
- 2+ years of creative producing experience
- A portfolio provided to showcasing work
- Proficiency in After Effect, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity with creating creatives for trendy media sources, such as FB, Applovin, and Ironsource.
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly.
- Ability to conduct creative analysis and optimize the creative strategy.
- An appetite to learn, grow, and take on increasingly more responsibility
- You are comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passion / knowledge of the mobile gaming industry
It'd be a big plus if you have:
- Previous experience at a startup or mobile game/app company
- Degree in digital art, or design
- Experience in Digital Advertising Space
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.