|Title: Creative Director, Broadcast
|Location: New York
|All Ad agencies are not alike; some of us are unique, niche even, and we embrace this quality, not only in the work we do, but also in the individuals who choose to consider working with us. Serino Coyne LLC is the nation’s leading live-entertainment, full-service, marketing agency. We specialize in entertainment and theater related accounts. We are a part of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company.
We’re looking for a Creative Director, Broadcast with Broadcast editing experience. You recognize and understand the importance of video/music aesthetic and can, both, share your technical concepts, as well as recommend visual improvements to a variety of art and video work, all in an effort to promote the creative and broadcast combined vision. Most importantly, you’re a great collaborator, work well with others, and can definitely command a room warmly when presenting, without alienating those in it……
What you offer……
Translates to you……
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an advertising agency CREATIVE THINKER
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Fluid, captivating, motivating presenter ----you are the consummate STORYTELLER at heart, and it shows in your “effortless” charisma and comfort level
- Proven ability for presenting to clients in a personable, clear, persuasive manner
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Self-starter who knows what to do and doesn’t have to be told. Proactive!
- Previous experience with entertainment accounts is a plus
- Experience in music/video editing, including traditional and new media and Broadcast, video/editing background is a plus (your portfolio matters more than your tenure!) – you must be a capable editor
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
If you’re passionate about your work, eager and enjoy working collaboratively with other creatives on visually stimulating creative projects, and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying. We are committed to doing stellar work with a diverse creative team, and you, as our Creative Director, Broadcast, sharing this synergy. Help us go to the next level and have fun while doing it…...
- Partnering and collaborating across integrated agency lines
- Collaborating with ECDs and Broadcast Director on Big Idea and day-to-day solutions and participate in developing pitches to help land our next great client
- Promoting continual creative team improvement and actively contribute to a culture of collaboration, innovation, excellence and accountability
- Elevating the design aesthetic of all deliverables while ensuring brand integrity
- Articulating creative concepts and developing them in an organized, compelling manner
- Having an understanding of video production, including selecting production and supervising edits
Some of our PERKS are….
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Access to Broadway shows and other live entertainment events
- FREE Fruit Tuesdays & Bagel/Muffin/Donut Fridays
- On-site Avanti/Micro-Market
|How to Apply:
Please click here to create a free TalentZoo.com account and post your resume. Only logged in job seekers can apply for a job.