Digital Hyve Marketing LLC
|Location: Syracuse, NY
|Digital Hyve is hiring an experienced Copywriter, based in our Syracuse or Rochester, NY office!
We are a full-service digital marketing agency, named 5th fastest growing marketing & advertising company and 52nd fastest growing private company in the U.S. by Inc 5000. Digital Hyve was awarded Best Places to Work in Central New York by the Business Journal News Network in 2017, 2018, and 2019! We are a fast-growing company with big goals and we want you to be part of our team!
We are looking for a high energy, highly agile copywriter to join our creative team. As an efficient, hardworking, caffeine-fueled group, we expect our team members to be self-motivated, ambitious, and to rise to every challenge every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and have a “get it done” mentality, you will be a great fit at Digital Hyve. Every day is a new challenge, and a new opportunity. Our Copywriter will work with the creative team to identify client needs and goals, and create engaging solutions that resonate with our end consumers.
- Bring fun, compassion, sincerity, delight, and the “holy sh*t” to every creative project.
- Bring big ideas to the table that put brand voice and storytelling at the center of every creative execution
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships and client rapport
- Attend meetings and brainstorm sessions, taking detailed notes
- Presenting work in a manner that reflects the thoughtfulness of our endeavors, confidently and persuasively
- An exuberant work ethic and an exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief, or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
- Concept and execute materials for brand campaigns or product launches, including social, banners, website, video, email; and occasionally print, OOH, POS, and brand collateral.
- Collaborate with both strategy and channel leads to understand best practices in order to deliver creative that meets client business goals and satisfies their brand approach from top to bottom.
- Work with our Creative Director, Art Directors, Designers, Digital Marketing Producers, and Content Writers to execute on highly cohesive and effective digital marketing campaigns
The qualifications we look for in a talented Copywriter:
- At least 2-4 years in an agency setting
- A portfolio of work detailing your experience
- Proven ability to create strong tone of voice docs with high attention to changes in tone across channels, and target audiences
- Superior multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Proactive thinking is a must
- Strategic insight and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem solver
- Professional demeanor, personable
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment
- Solid computer skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Digital marketing experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- WordPress CMS a plus
- Sketch/Figma/Adobe Design Platforms a plus
- Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Drip, etc. a plus
Digital Hyve offers a comprehensive benefits package including: working in an exciting start-up culture with big opportunities for growth, excellent insurance package, retirement savings plan, work from home days, and generous holiday and paid time off.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Digital Hyve is an equal opportunity employer.
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.