|Location: San Francisco, CA
For a minute, forget about browsing job post after job post and just imagine your perfect copywriter job. Probably not at a company that sells warranties, right? Guess again my talented, storytelling friend. It’s here at SquareTrade, an Allstate company. “How is that possible???” you ask. Because even though warranties are what we sell—brand love is what we make. Google us and you’ll find thousands of five-star reviews, 200,000+ followers on Facebook, and millions of views on YouTube. It’s crazy. Crazy awesome. Your job will be to help us take that love, the love we have for our customers and our customers have for us, and turn it into big ideas, killer concepts, videos, all kinds of retail merchandising, landing pages, social posts, and just about every media you can think of writing.
You’ll be joining our world-class internal creative team inside a company that’s soaring. SquareTrade is the fastest growing ecommerce company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a profitable, high-growth company. And add some great work to your portfolio.
Interested? Let’s chat!
We’re looking for someone who can:
Skills & Experience
- Be an idea factory
- Write like nobody’s business in all media (don’t have to have experience in all media, just a desire to learn)
- Continue to refine and define the SquareTrade voice
- Quickly research and adopt the voices of other well-known retail brands
- Participate and lead brainstorming sessions
- Stand up for innovative work
- Multitask effortlessly, juggling many projects at a time with multiple designers
- Manage content across different retail partners
- Think of new and innovative ways to engage our customers
- Proofread and edit like a champion
- Be part of a small, fast-paced team who loves what they do
- Portfolio that shows exceptional conceptual and writing talent (doesn’t have to be traditional copywriting—we’re looking for a great writer-writer)
- Collaborates well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment
- 3+ years in-house or agency experience, retail is a plus
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free breakfast, weekly lunches and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $20b industry with innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We’ve already partnered with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Bose, and Costco to name a few), have more than 240,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews...and we’re not done yet!
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
|How to Apply:
Register for a Job Seeker account to post your resume, track your online applications and searches, receive newsletters and customizable job alerts. Click here for a free TalentZoo.com Job Seeker Account. You can click here to use this employer's online application form.