WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
Mid to Senior level Writer
Luckie is looking for a writer. A copywriter, that is, for those of you with an affinity for Bill Bernbach.
But more than anything, we are looking for a conceptual writer. The kind of writer with the ability to not only come up with a brilliant idea, but also have some idea about how to bring it to life. And while being able to write across channels is important, being able to see things that others don’t is critical. In this vein, we’ve sent Little Debbie into space, petitioned Congress to reverse the American workweek and started a barbecue war in enemy territory. We want big, bold ideas that make clients nervous and the industry jealous.
At Luckie, we have one of the most diverse client lists in the business: dog food, snack cakes, tourism, banking, energy, addiction recovery, hospitals, liquor, HIV drugs, a chain of pubs, rehab centers and logistics. Yeah, wrap your head around that. We use data to help write briefs that are based on human truths, not client proof points. We have doughnuts on Thursday mornings. We have happy hour on Thursday afternoons. We are a dog-friendly organization. Someone brought a chicken once. We are not a chicken-friendly agency anymore.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with art directors, designers and planners to come up with ideas for large integrated campaigns that include traditional, digital, social and experiential media.
• Work on video projects with our in-house production practice. Yeah, we’ve got people who shoot and edit. Stuff like rips for new business, brand videos, social videos and cool stuff we do just for ourselves.
• Stand up for your ideas internally and in front of clients. Be able to make your case intelligently and with passion. We like people with an opinion.
• Work on the occasional insane deadline for new business or a special client request.
• Immerse yourself in the latest technology. Some of the best ideas can be brought to life and accelerated with what’s new and what’s next. Be curious.
• Understand the role of content across channels. To truly make a big idea spread, it pays to know how to write for everything from a website to a Snapchat post.
Generally 3-6 years of experience, inside agency life
We need someone who can hit the ground running. We love fresh faces right out of school, but this position requires time spent at an agency, experience with video and a body of work that reflects bold thinking and an appreciation of the craft. Awards help.
A human experience agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We’re a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You’ll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG, sports and financial clients who all need your best thinking. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, and this is usually the deciding factor for people, we have donuts and meat muffins on Friday.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Benchmark Rehab Partners
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Brown Forman Distillers
Panama City Beach Tourism