The King Agency is a highly-creative, full-service advertising agency with a list of clients how have come to us for out-of-the-box, award-winning work. It’s an expectation on each and every job we begin.
The Copywriter will work with team members in a collaborative creative relationship to conceive, develop and produce exceptional creative concepts and copy for assigned clients and projects. They are responsible for the internal management of their projects and will assist in new business pitches.
This position requires strong broadcast experience.
Because we specialize in brand development and cross-media marketing for healthcare, technology, and consumer brands, we seek an individual who is comfortable conversing in both the B-to-B and B-to-C arenas.
• Ability to create killer concepts and copy for print, online and broadcast.
• Polished presentation skills a plus.
• Experience working in a variety of media.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital landscape.
• Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
• Responsible for all projects assigned to them.
• Support and involvement on new business team.
• Assists with all facets of broadcast production.
• Executes excellence in everything from concept to completion.
• 6+ years of advertising copywriting experience is required.
• Impressive portfolio of work that shows experience and abilities in print, online and broadcast.
• Proven ability to manage multiple clients and their projects.
• Ability to multi-task between responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills -- verbal as well as written.
• Brand understanding from a strategic and creative level.
• Excellent time management and organizational abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
• BA in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent required.
To get the ball rolling, please submit your resume cover letter and link to your online portfolio with your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org,. Include career objectives, relevant experience and salary requirements. No phone calls, please.