ExamSoft Worldwide is seeking a talented Copywriter/Marketing Specialist to develop and execute marketing campaigns and generate copy for the company. As an integral part of the ExamSoft marketing team, the Copywriter/Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Sr. Content Strategy Manager to develop content, execute outgoing campaigns, and run the company’s social media platforms.
Who we are:
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful actionable data to assess learning outcomes. As a growing software company with strong history of success, we hire talented and motivated people who are excited about their personal growth and the impact they can have on education.
What you'll do:
The Copywriter/Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the bulk of copywriting for ExamSoft’s email campaigns, collateral, web copy, or other requested content creation, as well as ensure the scheduling, maintenance, and monitoring of social media content. This position will also oversee internal and client-facing campaign organization; assisting our operations team with executing up-sell and product announcement campaigns.
"So what's the day-to-day like?"
- Heavy copywriting for marketing email campaigns, promotional materials, or other content requested throughout the company
- Light editing for content created in-house or by third-party contributors
- Collaborate on the messaging and content distribution to multiple social media platforms
- Draft, schedule, and monitor social media posts on multiple platforms
- Act as a marketing liaison to operations team to help organize and execute outgoing client-facing campaigns
- Own and report on campaign and content success, and make recommendations for future iterations based on the data collected
- Assist with various Marketing projects as needed
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Background in marketing copywriting or content creation (B2B preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience marketing with the following social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Experience with using marketing technologies such as Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Experience working in public relations is preferred
- Portfolio of work to be submitted
- Market competitive pay (base plus bonus)
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance, LTD insurance, and basic life insurance, and 401K program with company matching
- Healthy work/life balance, with 16 vacation days and 10 paid holidays annually
- Opportunities for community involvement and volunteer time off
- Commitment to education and ongoing learning through company-sponsored professional development opportunities
- Fun and supportive office environment, with state of the art technology, snacks, ping pong, and an onsite gym